All-on-4 Dental Implants
Get Your Smile Back
in One Appointment
For a very long time, if a person was missing all or most of their teeth along a single row, they had few desirable options. They could either learn to live with their missing teeth and all the appearance/functionality problems they caused, or they could get a full denture, which was bound to lose its fit and become uncomfortable every year. Thankfully, dental implants now offer a much better way to replace several teeth at the same time. And, with Dr. Delica, she can help patients bring back an entire row in just one appointment using All-on-4 dental implants in Wellington, FL. Sound too good to be true? It isn’t, and you can learn more and start getting your smile back by contacting us today.
Why Choose Delicate Periodontics & Implant Dentistry for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
- Certified Periodontist & Dental Implant Surgeon
- Entire Procedure Completed Under One Roof
- Personalized Treatment Plans Designed to be Comfortable
What is All-on-4?
All-on-4 is a procedure in which a patient has dental implants placed that are immediately topped with a full denture to restore an entire row of teeth. It is much faster compared to other implant procedures which can take months to complete, and it can enable a patient to regain a confident smile and strong bite in a single appointment.
How Does All-on-4 Work?
First, a patient comes in for a consultation with Dr. Delica, during which she’ll ask them about their oral health goals, and then she’ll give them a thorough oral exam and take some X-rays of their mouth and jawbone. If she and the patient agree that All-on-4 would be the best solution for their missing teeth, she’ll schedule them for the procedure.
After numbing a patient’s mouth, Dr. Delica will make small incisions in a patient’s gum line, and then she’ll place the dental implant roots directly into the jawbone. Typically, two will be located towards the front of the jaw where the bone is naturally thicker, and another two will be placed at an angle towards the back on either side. This maximizes a patient’s existing jawbone density so a minimal number of implants can provide a tremendous amount of hold. Once this is done, she’ll then attach the implants to a temporary full denture.
Over the next few months, a patient will be able to enjoy their new teeth and smile while their mouth heals, during which the implants will bond with the surrounding jawbone, becoming even stronger. When the healing process is over, the patient will return to Dr. Delica to get their permanent, custom-made denture.
What Makes All-on-4 So Special
For patients with many missing teeth, All-on-4 offers a number of unique benefits:
- It enables a patient to replace a large number of teeth in a relatively short time.
- All-on-4 allows many patients to undergo implant treatment without having to get a bone graft first, saving time and money.
- Even though the procedure is fast, All-on-4 implant dentures are extremely high in quality, meaning a patient will be able to eat and speak without ever having to worry about their teeth shifting.
- The dental implant roots actually support the jawbone from within, helping the denture maintain its day one fit for many years to come.
- All-on-4 dentures are easy to take care of—all a patient has to do is brush and floss their teeth like normal to keep them looking and functioning like new.
Schedule an Appointment
If you’re tired of having to work around your missing teeth or an unreliable denture every single day, All-on-4 dental implants can help you get your smile and bite back in one convenient appointment. To learn more about the procedure and schedule a consultation to see if it would be a good fit for you, contact us today.